Wednesday, October 6, 2021

HUMP DAY PUMP UP: THE RETURN!!!

It's been a minute eh since the last HUMP DAY PUMP UP. Gotta bring the PUMP in this triumphant return.

I don't know man, this vid always gets my pump juices flowin'. 

Boogie boards in the pit? CHECK
Sick little breakdown? CHECK
Everybody havin' fun and slam dancin? MOTHERPUMPIN' CHECK
40 year old dude floorpunching in the kitchen while working when this song comes on? CHECK YEAH MAN


Forget California, man, I'd love to see a WISCONSIN style video like this. I'm talkin' like snowmobiles and chainsaws in the pit, Hellfest 2004 style. I'm talkin' like some hick in a Busch Lite hat finishing up a shitty dinner at Texas Roadhouse and blasting Disturbed while driving his 2007 Ford F350 Super Duty right through the pit man GET PUMPED.

Speaking of pits, check this little jam out. It's wild that Terror has been a band for around 20 years. It's no secret that I am a fan of abrasive, loud, heavy music, and Terror is one of those bands that always delivers (LISTEN TO THIS SONG RIGHT NOW AND PREPARE TO GET BUCK WHEREVER YOU ARE). But at the same time, like, this dude is yelling as hard as he can in two minute blasts, how is there a market for this. I know there is far more brutal and unhinged music out there, but the raw and simple rage that is Terror's sound still after 20 years, pretty crazy innit.

 

Ain't no road too long when I'm on my bike heading to the local brewery up the road to try their new Dildobreath Hazy IPA made with dragonfruit and goat milk and whatever other dandelion hops they stole from the local microgreen farmer just make one normal dark beer please JESUS.

No comments: