Friday, October 14, 2022

unsolicited blog post

We received a facebook message regarding one of our recent posts. I suspect it is from a local.

Avid Reader (AR): bet u woudlnt say that too my face

Heck Yeah, Man (HYM): What's that?

AR: i have a small dick

HYM: That stinks man, have you tried Extenze or Hims?

Three days later:

HYM: Also, I see those late night ads with hall of famer Frank Thomas; he sells Nugenix. That might help you out too. The Big Hurt, man.

AR: dude fuck new genix dude. u pussy wouldnt say it to my face i know that

AR: pussy bitchc

HYM: You are not wrong.

AR: wouldtn do shit i bet

HYM: Your name is chad isn't it?

AR: yeah howd u know that u on the internet.

HYM: Your messages are coming from your personal facebook account. I bet you have a shitty goattee too.

AR: *is typing*

HYM: From your profile pic, asshole.

AR: *is typing*

HYM: Can I borrow your cool Polaris jacket?

blocked

No comments: