Wednesday, December 18, 2013

DANZIG PUMP

Forget what you heard about Glenn Danzig being a washed up turd.

Because in his prime, there wasn't a harder rocker.

Ever been to a strip club? If some filthy skank gonna grind on me, I need to have this anthem playing.






Feel the slow burn of She Rides, as she rides, heh, yafeelmeh? Lol @ that mediocre ass shaking it in an unsexy manner to kick off the video. Almost drained the PUMP right out of the JAM. BUT NOT QUITE.

Sometimes you gotta PUMP it down to PUMP it up, namean? Mr. Danzig hain't afraid to showcase the pipes. Or the guns.




You know, just between you and I, I was torn between this jam and Sistinas. Two great, slower Danzig tunes putting his vocals on full display. Go ahead, click that hyperlinked embedded link that I magically hyperlinked to be embedded in the word "Sistinas" and do yoseff a favor and get maximum enjoyment and PUMP out of this here #DANZIGPUMP.

I remember like it was yesterday - I ordered the two CD set, the Lost Tracks of Danzig. And while there were quite a few stinkers on the two discs, the first disc kicks off with the following jam. And I can't think of a PUMPIER way to get the festivities STARTED.







JOIN ME FOR THE PUMP JOURNEY CULMINATING IN AN EPIC 41 MINUTE DANZIG VHS VIDEO TRANSLATED DIGITALLY FOR THE TECHNOLOGY GENERATION AND COMPUTERS:




One more DANZIGPUMP: I own the actual VHS! Thanks Heckyeahwoman!

AM I DEMON? GOTTA KNOW.

AM I PUMPED? GOTTA BE.




No comments: