Friday, October 11, 2013

buzzfeed politics

Buzzfeed reports that Wall Street is not happy with Republicans.

But read the short article.

My initial take is that if Wall Street is not happy with a certain segment of people, that might mean that certain segment of people could be doing something to hinder Wall Street's ability to make money or have their way. Or dictate financial policy.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think a lot of people were mad at Wall Street for making a lot of money and having their way over the past 12 or so years. Sorry, my bad, this current administration has nothing to do with Wall Street. Or maybe they do.

At any rate, I've gotta think that pissing off Wall Street would be a good thing. And with the current Republican batting average hovering around 0, I think we should commend them for that.

And you know what else I think? I think that it's a really nice day outside, and I gotta get out there and play volleyball today during lunch.

No comments: