Monday, January 9, 2012

overheard at the gym

Oh God, speaking of the gym, I recently overheard a pretty something depressing in the locker room.

"I just, you know, stayed home, did Christmas here, by myself."

Mere text can not express the longing for a family that was so audible in his voice.

It's been an eventful week at the gym with the recent mean mugger failure and then this. I can't wait to see what this week brings!

What to look for in the coming year: the Heckyeahs received a meat grinder and sausage maker for X-mas; I am fully planning on making sausages and brats and sausages and brats. Pretty sure that will be documented here.

Also, I just bought a sick pea coat at the the Gap for like 35 bones. Super PUMPED because I've wanted a pea coat for a long time.

bullshit gets up and walks around

1 comment:

Shut your face said...

you fuckin twink.