Monday, October 10, 2011

busy weekend

Wanted to do a weekend wrap-up here but nothing really blog-worthy came out of the last couple days. I could tell you about how I am CRUSHING in my fantasy football league, or how we DESTROYED a half order of insanely awesome cheese bread on Saturday night, or how the weather was beautiful and we went fishing and watched some dude catch a baby smallmouth bass that was obviously not legally big enough to keep but he kept it anyway. So yeah, nothing too cray-cray.

Pretty bummed I didn't have time to catch a showing of REAL STEEL, the new Huge Ackman flick. Sounds like a great story. Didn't get a chance to read the book it was based on, but I heard it was just fantastic. Interesting though, I never knew that Hemingway dabbled in Sci-Fi.

Anyway, I was pretty busy, so I leave you with this little gem. Plan on getting PUMPED into the stratosphere on HUMP DAY.

The second or so of action at about 0:56 is probably the most epic thing ever put to film.




Also, the user that uploaded that vid to youtube goes by the handle of
. lol

No comments: