Wednesday, September 7, 2011

HUMP DAY PUMP UP: ALWAYS SUNNY

So I've been acutely aware of the show, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, since it started in like 2005. I remember it was always on after Rescue Me, but I never watched it, cause I just didn't give a fo.

For the most part, I thought it looked stupid. Also, many of my friends thought the show was hilarious, which normally would be a good reason for me to check something out - but they also considered themselves avid Simpsons fans, regularly watched Flight of the Concords or straight up I just hated them. Anyways, three HUGE red flags, among many.

So I never watched the show.

That is, until Heckyeahwoman and I got essentially DVD-raped by our friends in Ann Arbor. Funny thing here, that same friend recently asked me why I never mention her on HYM, so here you go, *******: thank you for forcing your It's Always Sunny Season 1 DVDs on and in us.

After deciding to check out the show, I remember thinking how stupid it was going to be. What I didn't plan on was being totally wrong! Show was hilarious!

Oh, I see you, you don't believe me. Well, believe me, and get PUMPED:




Two of my favorites right there - kittens and funny! Those two always make for such a great combination!

This next one was in the first season, don't remember which episode. Double PUMP here: the funny PUMP and racial implications PUMP, of course those two go together like pooping and post-poop quick-showering, you smell me.





Obviously we saved the best PUMP for last, THE IMPLICATION. Watch and get PUMPED as the delicate topic of rape is broached. And while we are vehemently against rape, we can't help but be enthralled, and in turn PUMPED UP, by THE IMPLICATION.





I see the periodic ads for a new season, but I honestly don't care - we haven't even finished the first season. Let that be a PUMP lesson to you: don't just blindly follow the PUMP, take your time and nurture the PUMP, and ye shall be handsomely rewarded with a fully ripened PUMP.

No comments: