Wednesday, July 27, 2011

HUMP DAY PURE MICHIGAN PUMP UP

In honor of our PURE MICHIGAN vacation coming up, I thought I would PUMP YOU UP with a couple PURE MICHIGAN PSAs.

For those of you non-Michiganders, these are spoofs of PURE MICHIGAN commercials. And are generally pretty funny.

Also, kinda unrelated but kinda related, I present to you our state motto: if you seek a pleasant peninsula, look about you.

These videos, this evidence, proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Michigan is an awesome place to live. Don't believe me? Let me tell you again:

Michigan is an awesome place to live.

Check out these awesome video learning you all about the Detroit Electronic Music Festival. That title alone should probably be enough to cause you to steer your scroll bar right on past it, but I implore you: if you need a ROFLPUMP, click play, and set your pre-laugh to PUMPMODE.




I haven't even watched this one spoofing University of Michigan football fans. I'm just going to assume that it's funny. Besides, mocking football fans is always worthy of a PUMP.

We went to a Wolverines game last year and there was some drunk dickhead playing a cowbell so hard, so furiously that if he played it any harder I bet he would have ripped a hole in the time-space continuum. Such a ferocious cowbell playing fan.

PUMP ON, friends:




And in honor of the NFL lockout ending(!!!), a PURE MICHIGAN spoof of Detroit Lions fans.

While the state of the Lions the last few years has been dismal - peppered with a little hope from last season, one thing that doesn't change is the fact that they play in Detroit. While that may be a PUMPDOWNER, the stadium looks sweet, and it's in a really nice part of town.



Lions fans, crazy fuckers. I don't know about that, but one time I was chillin' in a box seat at the Palace, watching a Pistons game and Ndamukah Suh was in the box over, wide as fuck.

Dude's shoulders and back are so broad that I immediately climbed into the rafters and starting doing pullups until I fell to my death.

Good thing the Pistons were playing the Magic and I landed on Dwight Howard's right deltoid, it broke my fall, and I just fell right onto the sidelines of the court.

Security picked me up, and I flashed my VIP badge, they apologized (!!!) and walked me back up to the exclusive members only bar.

Long story short, I was PUMPED.

Lettuce all rejoice in the fact that FANTASY FOOTBALL IS BACK ON I CAN'T WAIT TO CRUSH MY LEAGUES!!!

MY PREDICTION: ROCK HARD RETARDS BACK 2 BACK CHAMPIONSHIPS!

No comments: