Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HUMP DAY PUMP UP: NO LIMITS

WHAT IS HUMP DAY PUMP UP: NO LIMIT?

It's THIS:



NO LIMIT RECORDS

Just a couple thoughts on that video:

1. Lol @ the dudes traveling like crazy.
2. How much of an asshole would you feel like just dancing and rapping in front of a camera like that?
3. What's with all the crackers in the crowd?

Great song, really get's me PUMPED!

Speaking of NO LIMIT, guess who just got a letter from the credit card company in the mail?

Yeah - Heck Yeah, Man Inc., that's who.

The fine folks at Visa must know that I ain't all about limits. Nah, that ain't me.













WE GOING ON A SPENDING SPREE YOU CAN'T STOP US. Literally, you can't - the lack of limits means I can carry a balance and then get crushed by interest payments. FINANCIAL FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!

I broke the good news to Heckyeahwoman, and her first question was, "wHaT's YoUr aPr?" And yeah, she asked me just like that, just like I typed it.

Of course I played dumb: "I don't know." I really don't. I don't care, cause I was too busy writing the word "limits" on a piece of paper and then pissing all over it.

Yeah, Heckyeahwoman was pretty pissed about that, cause I did it in her kitchen, but she got the sentiment. Cause when you're feelin' the PUMP, YOU CAN'T STOP IT.

Trying to think of what other NO LIMIT PUMPS I can find, but honestly, I'm coming up short.

So I'll tell you what DOESN"T PUMP ME UP: driving around in brutal 90 degree oppressive heat trying to find a goddamn bike shop that is either open or actually exists, while sweating so hard, swearing at the top of my lungs, cause I just need one (1) goddamn tube.

THEN THE REDEMPTIONPUMP COMES: successfully and completely installing a tire on my bike. Really the only hiccup came when I accidentally put a hole in the original tube, while trying to take the tire off lol.

HANDY MAN PUMP!

Wait, CANDYMAN PUMP?






Yeah, CANDYMAN PUMP

No comments: