Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HDPU: HEAD EXPLOSIONS!

Two words: HEAD EXPLOSIONS!

Two more words: PUMP UP!

Put 'em together, what do you get? YOU GET HEAD EXPLOSIONS PUMP UP! Can't think of anything else that PUMPS ME UP more than HEAD EXPLOSIONS!

Well, maybe the brutal white water rafting I did on Sunday. Almost died like 4 times!

Fun PUMPY fact here: I've never actually seen the movie Scanners, just this part. About a million times. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that I've already used this scene for a HUMP DAY PUMP UP. It just looks eerily familiar. Maybe because I've replayed this, or something simiilar, in my head a million times.



Love the over-acting schmuck inducing the HEAD 'SPLOSION.

Think you're having a shitty day? Well what about this broad? Nevermind her head getting LIT THE PUMP UP, the scene is taken from a movie called CHOPPING MALL. Love it.






Only thing better than MIND CONTROL HEAD EXPLOSIONS? LASER HEAD EXPLOSIONS!

Get PUMPED as shawtie gets her head BLOWN UP.

Hate kids, but love when they do awesome things, like cause WICKED-PUMPY HEAD EXPLOSIONS!



Why didn't the guy just use an airPUMP? Who cares! His HEAD EXPLODED AND I COULDN'T BE MORE PUMPED!

Actually that's not entirely true as today is my first day back in the office after spending an extended long weekend vacation for Memorial Day in the Rockies. Yep, I tapped 'em. Needless to say, I need all the PUMP I can get, and if that PUMP comes in the form of me sucking down shitloads of coffee and watching HEAD EXPLOSION VIDEOS, and sharing that PUMP with you, then that's the way it's gotta be.

Just thought of this, in PUMPY PATRIOTIC post-Memorial Day spirit:

"I pledge PUMP allegiance to HUMP DAY PUMP UP at heck yeah man dot com, and to the rePUMPblic for which it PUMPS, one PUMPED nation under THE PUMP, all coked up, with HUMP DAY PUMP UPS and LOLs for all readers."

No comments: