Wednesday, April 27, 2011

HDPU: POLITICAL PUMP UP

Far be it from me to get everybody all riled up over politics. We could get in a huge political argument where you think you're right and I think I'm right, and then I actually would be right.

But that's no fun.

Well it is for me, cause the only thing more satisfying than you realizing the error of your ways is watching some dumb fuck get all riled up because common sense just isn't a common denominator. And that's on you buddy.

Honestly though, I found these awesome MASHUPS and am WAY MORE PUMPED ABOUT THEM THAN ANY POLITICAL CRAP. Get PUMPED as the Biebs jams on some tuneage all mixed up with the father-hating nu-metal stylings of Slipknot.



I think I can truly state that this is the best thing that Slipknot has ever done...or had done to them. Though I thought I remember their junkie percussionist overdosing or something. Could be way off base, maybe he got stabbed. Maybe he wasn't even a junkie. ASS out of U and ME, friends.

Speaking of the best thing ever, check out this compilation of a bunch of awesome songs from this past summer.



I think I spent more time in my car, on the road, last summer, than I did out of the car lol. We drove to Texas and back, then from Florida to Michigan. Oh crap, but Heckyeahwoman squeezed an extra trip to Michigan in there lol.

It was awesome, we drove all over the place! Good thing we had awesome POP music to fuel us! Gas prices are really too high anyway.

ANOTHER AWESOME MASHUP:



I AM SO PUMPED RIGHT NOW THAT I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE UNBELIEVABLE AND STUNNING LACK OF MAROON 5 IN EITHER VID. DUDE, SERIOUSLY?

AND THE PUMP CONTINUES CAUSE MAROON 5 ANNOUNCED THEIR NORTH AMERICAN TOUR OVER THE SUMMER AND FALL.

You'll never guess this but they are playing two (2) Michigan dates. I knew we moved to Michigan for a reason! Sadly I have plans for one date, but will be there in the front row for the second date runtelldat.

That's right, ur boi is gonna purchase the VIP meet n greet package. Imagine their surprise when after loads of teenage girls waiting in line for the meet n greet, all of a sudden a handsome, muscular 30 year old, grown-ass man appears from the shadows. Yeah, and I'm a hugger, guys.

Let's do this!

OK here's some politics cause this never gets old:



Sarah Palin as presidential nominee? Terrifying. Get PUMPED cause there's no way that's ever gonna happen.

Also get PUMPED cause TODAY IS HUMP DAY AND WE JUST WATCHED LIKE EIGHT AWESOME VIDEOS AND BY THE TIME YOU'RE READING THIS I'LL BE ON MY THIRD CUP OF TRADER JOES COFFEE THAT HYW BOUGHT(!) AND GROUND FOR ME(!x2)!

HAVING AN AWESOME WIFE WHO ALWAYS DOES AWESOME STUFF FOR YOU AND ALL YOU CAN DO FOR HER IS WALK AROUND THE HOUSE IN YOUR BANANA HAMMOCK OR NAKED WITH HUGE VIEWING WINDOWS IN THE LIVING ROOM PUMP

3 comments:

MmmmGelato.. said...

Congrats, HYM - BEST HDPU EVER.

Also, please check out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w02QxQZGQc&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dice%2Bcream%2Btruck%26aq%3Df&has_verified=1

Tampa Mashup said...

hahaha - classic!

HerStory Von Bon said...

Aw. I like Mama Grizzly! She has that good 'ol American ethos. A true Patriot. God bless hockey moms!