Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HUMP DAY PUMP UP: THE RACK

Dude, I've been doing this blog for like two and a half years. That's a long ass time! At the end of June, it'll be like three whole years! AWESOME BLOG PUMP!

So what does that mean?

It doesn't matter. What does matter is that I'm about to give you ANOTHER glimpse into my personal life. True story, I was at the gym the other day (FUCK YEAH GOING TO THE GYM ON THE WEEKEND PUMP!), and saw some awesome commercial with some dude exercising the shit out of some rack looking contraption. Wait, what?

Read on.

But first: BONUS KILLIN' BRAIN CELLS WHILE KILLIN' MY LATS AT THE GYM PUMP!

And I feel bad because youtube vids have dominated my recent posting - my bad, but there's just sooooo much awesome. Check this commercial out - it had me mesmerized:




Look at that freakin' thing! It's insane. HOW CAN YOU NOT BE SO PUMPED JUST LOOKING AT IT!?!?! IMAGINE HOW PUMPED YOU WILL BE WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE STILL IMAGE OF IT JUST BELOW!















I'm rock hard right now!

But wait! You're about to get ROCK HARD, yourself! Heckyeahwoman snapped a couple shots of me workin' out with it, in our living room. SHIRTLESS BONER PUMP!

Wish we coulda fit our sweet suede couch into the shot, but I had to move it into the hallway so I had enough room to WORKOUT WITH THE RACK!
















Sick traps, bro!

LOOK AT ME HURDLING ALL OVER THAT THING LIKE WHAT!






















I did that for like 20 minutes. I swear, and I'm not sure if it was that, or the PUMP, but the lower half of my body is completely NUMB! GOTTA BE THE PUMP/BLOW!

OK, and a REAL RACK TO PUMP YOU UP WHILE I'M OUT SHOVELING FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS.

















PREESHIN THAT PUMP, FRIENDS!

No comments: