Wednesday, February 23, 2011

HDPU: THE EXPENDABLES




Heckyeahwoman was out of town a week or two ago, so on Friday night, I did what any dude with a huge wiener, two gigantic brass balls, sick jeans, and a massive DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN would do - I rented THE EXPENDABLES. I got drunk and watched it while holding a loaded gun in each hand!

Friday night by like ten, movie was about half over, and it was POPPIN' at my crib. Made the mistake of trying to mix myself a drink and pop some popcorn, but I couldn't even control my arms, I WAS SO PUMPED WATCHING TERRY CREWS BLOW FUCKING EVERYBODY AWAY HOLY FUCK @ 0:14.




Those dudes get BLOWN TO BITS. Listen to that clip, it's 37 seconds of nonstop GUNSHOTS. Dude. Pretty much the whole movie was dudes getting shot to shit.

Speaking of getting blown to bits, pretty cool how the producer of the movie thought it would be cool to realistically interpret one of my bowel movements in the following scene! I couldn't be more flattered!




PUMP levels are through the roof right now! Don't think we can have a serious PUMP discussion about The Expendables and not feature my boi, Jason Statham. Don't think that for a second. You came here to get PUMPED OUTTA YOUR MIND, so we're gonna watch Mr. Statham DESTROY like 5 dudes, with one of them being a...gasp...WOMANBEATER.

WE DON'T TOLERATE NO WOMANBEATIN' ROUND HERE, ASSHOLES! PREACH!

This scene got me so PUMPED that in my PUMPED UP THRASHING, WHILE TYPING THIS, I ACCIDENTALLY COLD-CLOCKED HECKYEAHWOMAN!

LOVIN' THE IRONY





HUMP DAY PUMP UP STARTED WITH MUSIC, so I think it's only appropriate that we celebrate the PUMP with this HDPU classic. Enjoy/get PUMPED.

No comments: