Wednesday, January 19, 2011

HDPU: YOUTUBE AWESOME

Dude I don't even know where to begin with this today. Yo, this series of GUARANTEED PICKMEUP PUMPS comes from my little Greek friend from work. I hate him so much, but yo, he know how to get a fella PUMPED.

First PUMP comes from watching kids do dumb things. I LOVE WHEN KIDS DO DUMB THINGS!

FEEL THE PUMP ON THIS ONE YOU FORGOT THE BLUEBERRIES



OK haha, you forgot the blueberries, but where's the inspiration at?

What about watching an NFL football player catch the ball, break his leg (BREAK HIS FUCKIN' LEG, DOO), and gimp some 80 odd yards into the end zone?

This is the essence of HUMP DAY PUMP UP right here.

And what better way to watch a video and get PUMPED, than with sweet commentary? GET PUMPED:



DID YOU SEE THAT?!?!?!

Dawg, he put da team on his back, doo.

WUNNA DA MOST HAHDEST HITTIN SAFETIES IN DA LEEEAAGUE.

Get ready for your head to explode, cause we got another PACKER HOLDIN' IT DOWN, VIDEO GAME STYLE. LOOK AT HIS INSANE RUN.

And stick around for the replay + commentary. You won't be mad.




I'M SO PUMPED RIGHT NOW THAT I JUST BROKE MY OWN LEG, RAN AROUND THE OFFICE YELLING "I GOT DA COMPANY ON MAH BACK, DOO", BROKE LIKE THREE SECURITY GUARD TACKLES ON MY WAY TO GLORY IN THE PARKING LOT AND, NAH, I AIN'T FLUSHIN' THE TOILET

2 comments:

Slore said...

F%!@ YOU GUMBY!!! lolol

TampaPump via NY said...

I am so pumped up, I broke my fingers and I'm holding my s#!t while I type this dawg...