Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HDPU: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HECKYEAHBROTHER!!!

Wow, first HUMP DAY PUMP UP of 2011, and it falls on my Brother's birthday (OMG!). It's important we set the PUMP TONE right, so we've got some of HIS (obama-like deification of my Brother, 'cept my Brother actually is AWESOME, PUMP!) favorite PUMPY topics covered here: kids getting hurt, awesome songs, and me rapping about things.

I just had like practically two weeks off (FUGGIN HUGE PUMP), and now I'm back at work, ready to get back into the grind.

Speaking of the grind, hey look, here's a vid of me grindin'!

(I'm the black dude rapping about money and/or drugs)




That song dope, but it's a bit too chilled out for us to get fully PUMPED. Hey, it's good for a solid PUMP FOUNDATION from which to properly build the PUMP.

We need to get this on some next level PUMPY stuff. YO WHERE THE VIDEO OF THE STUPID KID TORTURING THE LIZARD? LEMME GIT THAT VIDEO ON HERE PLZ




Shit yeah we love seeing kids get hurt. I know I'm rock hard every time that little shit gets bit by that big ass green lizard at the end there.

This next vid is kinda sad - it's some de-fanged Cobra trying to bite some little stupid baby. Oh how I wish he wasn't de-fanged, not just because de-fanging a snake is FUCKING RETARDED, but so that little shit gets KING COBRA'D TO THE FACE LIKE WHAT



Shit yeah, the Packers made the playoffs, play the Eagles, and hopefully Michael Vick gets hit by a semi. CLAY MATTHEWS IS COMING FOR YOU, ANIMAL. Somewhere on this planet at least a couple kids are getting hurt, LIFE IS GOOD.

I AM GETTING PUMPED, ARE YOU?

Oh, you're not? Well do it for my brother. DO IT NOW



BIRTHDAY PUMP ACHIEVED

Your present is in the mail!

2 comments:

George said...

Yeeeah! I am certifiably pumped! Shout out to your brother!

ShawtyLoveCocaine said...

This, my dear, is the best HDPU I've actually read in a while (Umm..ice cream truck?) and I have a few things. 1- Someone should shoot the father that's encouraging that kid to torture the lizard. 2- You just freaked me the EFF out with that snake video. 3- LUDA BE BANGIN'!!!