Wednesday, December 22, 2010

HOLIDAY HUMP DAY PUMP UP

THE HOLIDAYS ARE ALMOST HERE, DOESN'T MEAN YOU WON'T NEED A LITTLE PICKMEUP to get you through.

That's where we come in.
Today, Heckyeahwoman and I are driving back to WI. If everything goes right, we'll have left at about 9AM, to arrive in Chicago sometime to pick up Heckyeahwoman's sister & boyfriend from the airport. Not HYW's boyfriend, her sister's bf.

I have no idea what time the flight is coming in; she told me, but I was obviously too busy getting PUMPED to listen. All I gotta do is drive and follow directions, the navigating is up to HYW. So we'll leave in the morning with a trunk FULL of our stuff, two (2) cats, and an empty backseat.

When we pick them up, we'll have 2 people in the backseat, their luggage, their gifts, and the bf has a cat I guess. 3 cats, 4 people, plus luggage and gifts in 1 car BONERPUMP!

I'll keep you updated on the voyage.

And because I hate kids, and seeing them cry PUMPS ME UP:














And because lol:






















Dude, it's like 3 days till Xmas, I'm heading to hang with my family for a week, get gross with my brother, terrorize my hometown, and listen to the following song on REPEAT FOR SEVEN STRAIGHT DAYS, that's not enough to PUMP YOU UP, you're fucked.






Happy holidays, get PUMPED, and spread some Holiday/HYM cheer this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol indeed.