Monday, December 6, 2010

got a sweet coupon the other day

Got this sweet coupon yesterday, for real. Check it out:











At first I was like, "20% off, oh heck yeah!". Then I saw the Dunham's logo, and was all, "meh, but whatevz, 20% off is sweet".

After more thinking, "yoooo, that Dunham's is in Ypsi, straight hood, son".

But check out the fine print. Like you can't buy anything. ANYTHING.

WTF

Needless to say, I won't be shopping at Dunham's.

I ain't worried. Yo we were chillin' at the Pistons game on Friday, in a dope box seat. Place was stocked to the gills with free food and beer. And if we wanted any of the hard stuff, they gave us wristbands so we could creep over to the fancy bar and get whatever we wanted.

Totally ballin' for a night.

Before the game started, we got to go down to the court and chill with the Pistons for 15 mins. Before long, I was highfivin' and pimpslappin' wif Joe D, Isiah Thomas and Bill Laimbeer. Actually with Isiah, it was more like ho-slappin', but whatevz.

After the game, we hit up some sweet bar for a few cold ones, I beat the pants off one of my co-workers in one of those basketball arcade game things. Four times in a row. Homeboy was straight shocked. And upset. We all had a good laugh when the boss caught him in the bathroom in the middle of a tear-fuel'd whack off sesh.

Finally, it was time to call it a night. So we all piled back into the bus, and after the driver getting all kinds of lost, we were on the way home. No kidding, he drove us around this lake like three times before we were on the right track lol.

Knowing we were like an hour-twenty from home when we left the bar, I went to the urinal and whizzed my brains out. Ain't wanna have to piss m'self in the bus, with my boss, and assorted other people I don't want to embarass myself in front of.

So wouldn't you know it, about 15 minutes into the ride, I feel the stinging pangs of havin' to urinate. We got mad lost, and I thought MY FUCKIN DICK WAS GONNA EXPLODE.

On the real, I've never had to pee so bad in my life.

Aside from the time I grabbed my sister's boob in front of her boyfriend, at a funeral, like 3 years ago, that was the most uncomfortable I've ever been. SRSLY.

Surprisingly, we made pretty good time, and it was a mad-dash to the terlets back at the office for ur boi to get his pee on.

I don't really have a sister.

1 comment:

GvilleWooGirl said...

Michigan SUCKS.