Friday, December 3, 2010

end of week wrap up

First, thank you for all the comments!


After seeing the monster comment success of HUMP DAY'S PUMP UP from this week, I thought it was nigh time for your boy to acknowledge some of the extra sassy comments from the past couple weeks.



Can't remember when, but a post or two ago, "shawty" commented: "Why are we even friends?". I honestly have no idea who it is. Either way, I hate the commenter, love the comment. Lol @ the anonymous comment after my response: "fuck you, asshat".

That one, I truly have no idea who it is.

But you know what? I hope they die. But not before they find someone to replace the pageviews!


Check out this sweet comment from the most recent HUMP DAY:






























Holy ROFL at that little trollgodhead poking out of the clouds. Also, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT "B" LOGO DOING ON THAT BASEBALL PLAYER'Z CAP?


FUCK THE RED SOX.








And yo, check this out, I arrive at work on Monday morning, and immediately get an IM from my homeboi, ****. It had a link in it.

The following youtube video is that link. Mom, maybe don't watch.






"I don't want a bitch that reads".
"Opinionated girls talk back. I ain't axe you shit. Who da fuck are you?"


Tuesday morning I woke up to look at my league's fantasy football standings. Good news - I'm in second place! Greater news - Heckyeahwoman is still in first place!

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT

I ain't marry a chick that's gonna suck it up all season. Nah, shawtie makin' moves, gettin' points and findin' ways to win. Thing is, I never hear her thank GOD for a single one of her points. Though I do definitely hear her slam cupboards, beer bottles, the coffee table, and the cat when she's not winning lol.

It's like I've found the ultimate way to get under her skin: have her lose at fantasy football. Though the last three times we've played, she's uh...beat me. So yeah.

May be time for me to buss out my brass knucks.

What a week! Oh, and I'm going on like 9 straight days of getting loaded heck yeah should be a brutal weekend.

7 comments:

shawty said...

I hate your stinkin guts too. Thanks for the shout out! Terd.

Anonymous said...

get sofa king waste, bruh.

Anonymous said...

i eat obama's piss.

nmekas said...

i wat ur dic in mi mouf now

cplumb said...

i want ur dik 1st bro

GvilleWooGirl said...

Ummm...sounds like your member is very wanted, HYM. Weird.

Real Chris said...

i don't want anyone's dick. no dick please.