Thursday, October 14, 2010

AWESOME ALBUM REVIEW WEEK: EXTENDED PUMP

WARNING: DUE TO UNFORESEEN PUMP LEVELS FROM YESTERDAY'S HDPU, WE ARE ENTERING INTO AN EXTENDED PUMP ZONE THAT COULD LAST UNTIL 2012.














Where Fear and Weapons Meet - The Weapon

Do you like fast, angry hardcore with positive lyrics? Oh you do? Then I bet you just love Where Fear and Weapons Meet.

15 songs in less than a half an hour, and the album just blazes by.

This song reminds me of you; it's called The Man Who Knew Too Little.







I couldn't find any more youtube videos of Where Fear and Weapons Meet, and while that album is REALLY FUCKING AWESOME, all the songs are the same: fast, angry, catchy as fuck, and about a minute and a half. Great lyrics that really do PUMP YOU UP. No crying about girlfriends, just lyrics to inspire you to be a better person.

Do you really want me to type out a generic review about that?

Would you rather I just carry on with this EXTENDED PUMP?

Good, because I found this The Promise video, FUCK YEAH.

The Promise - My True Love (is PUMPING YOU UP)




THIS AWESOME ALBUM REVIEW HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY THURSDAY PUMP UP CAN'T STOP THE PUMP:





Dude if that video doesn't get you moving, or at least spinning around in your office chair, there's not much hope for you. It's Sunday night, and I'm typing this up cause I've got a busy week, and I just two-stepped through the living room while this vid was playing.

HYW thinks I'm nuts. But like I told her, CRUSH ALL FAKES GO!!!






Here's a review for you: The Promise is awesome, and their music gets me unbelievably insanely PUMPED. Even for a non-HUMP DAY PUMP UP DAY.

I know most of you don't give a shit about Where Fear and Weapons Meet or The Promise, and I can't really say that I do either, but like The Promise said, TURN YOUR BACK ON THIS (PUMP) WELL FUCK YOU.

Last AWESOME ALBUM REVIEW!!! tomorrow, totally promise it will be something we're all gonna like lol.

No comments: