Wednesday, September 29, 2010

HUMP DAY PUMP UP: CUTE OVERLOAD

WE GOT AN ORANGE KITTY ALMOST TWO WEEKS AGO. OMG CUTE OVERLOAD MEGA PUMP TIME, P-BEATZ.

We don't have a name for him yet, but I've been calling him ORANGE GUY.

Look on as ORANGE GUY ATTACKS OUR FULL GROWN, OVERWEIGHT CAT.

















LEAVE MEOW MEOW ALONE, YOU BASTARD! QUIT GNAWIN' ON HER HEAD!
















I just wrote you a song, ORANGE GUY, it's called "OMG UR CUTE in D minor". ROCK ON.















That little turd really slept like that. No kidding.




















Hey look at this HUGE CRAB I ALMOST STEPPED ON WOW. That thing's body was easily the size of my fist, definitely bigger. More like the size of one of my BRASS BALLS. Coming home from dinner at like 10 pm, it was pitch dark out, and I saw some movement on the stairs. That was the movement. Outta my way, buddy!















AND THIS SONG IS AWESOME

5 comments:

Tard-O said...

So cute! I want to eat that kitty with a spoon!

Weird-O said...

Hobbes would be a good name. Or Bill the Cat from the BloomCounty/Outland/Opus comic.

Perpetua Boutique said...

Gimme that kitten. And that is what Buffy (our kitten) has been doing to the MRs. Claws lately. Its not nice.

heck yeah, man said...

congratulations to *** and ****! you are the first husband-wife duo, other than the heckyeahfamily, to not just read, but to comment on hym!

TardandWeirdallatthesametime said...

I think you may be deceived..