Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HDPU: IN-LAW INVASION OMG!!!

Allay'all out there trudging' through that work week, keep ur heads up. Cause while you're out working for the man, I'm busy BEING THE MAN. That, and tomorrow the in-laws are coming into town!

You heard that right - the in-laws are coming, the in-laws are coming!

This will be the first post-marriage in-law visit from either side. Turns out, HYW's father has some business to do here in beautiful Ann Arbor, so he loaded up the wagons, and is brangin' HYW's mother along for the ride. Rumor has it there may be another passenger along for the ride, but there'll be more on that (and pictures) in the future.

If you remember the last post about my interaction with the in-laws, you might think there'd be some bad blood. But no worries.

Here's a probable schedule:

Thursday afternoon sometime: in-laws arrive, partying starts, eventually we eat dinner.
Friday morning: I sleep in; HYW goes to work.
Friday afternoon: I work out, look for jobs, remain awesome; HYW works.
Friday evening - Monday sometime: partying / eating with the in-laws.

Most people bitch about their in-laws, but I don't. Mine are awesome. We all get along really well, and have a great time. And we party furiously.

Still hopin' HYW's in-laws can make it out sometime.

Not PUMPED UP and READY TO CRUSH THE REST OF THE WEEK LIKE SOME CAR MUST'VE CRUSHED THAT POOR INNOCENT SQUIRREL ON THE ROAD THAT I SAW ON MY BIKE RIDE YESTERDAY? NOT READY TO DO THAT?

Well read this totally unrelated UBER-PUMP ACTION: Check this out. I had a job interview (PUMP!) the other morning, and I was running a little bit late (UNPUMP!). Running barefoot around our house (in my underwear pump!), I'm trying to gather my pants, a tie, a shirt, some socks, and my shoes - cause they're all in different rooms. Yes, we have 5 rooms (PUMP!).

As I run through the hallway, I detect an errant piece of kitty litter (the litterbox is nestled away in the corner of the hallway) stuck into my heel. Whatever, I shake my foot a little, and continue on walking - still there. I rub my heel on top of my other foot, hoping to get it loose - no luck, still there.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I SCREAM AT THE CAT, as the first bead of sweat forms on my forehead. Shit, it's gonna take a while to cool down. Anyway, I sat down, looked at my heel, and saw that instead of a piece of kitty litter, there was a thin, half inch of glass shard poking out of my heel! Oh noes!

With a never before seen display of flexibility - I can't even touch my toes - I pulled the shard out of my heel, WITH MY TEETH. Turns out, it was about an inch long lol. Where the hell you come from, little glass shard?

Who cares, I threw it at the cat and got my ass to that job interview.

3 comments:

FUCKYEAHMAN said...

TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING CAT.

Anonymous said...

YEAH YOU FUCKING CAT

Tampa Cat Fucker said...

Lots of cat fucking going on! I hope you ate that glass shard and shit out sand. OR I will have lost total respect for you.