Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HUMP DAY PUMP UP: P.U.M.P.

Lettuce employ a different method of "bringing the PUMP" today. Because there are about 3 people who actually watch the videos, we're gonna make this PUMP a little more commercially accessible. I wouldn't totally call this an exercise in acronyms, but then again, I totally wouldn't not call it an exercise in acronyms either.

What I would call it for sure, is a great, creative way to PUMP you UP. See if you can follow me here:

Preparing delicious buffalo wings
Understanding how to prepare delicious buffalo wings
Making delicious buffalo wings
Purchasing delicious buffalo wings from Wing Zone, because the ones you had in the oven got burnt to a goddamn crisp

Perfect titties
Unfathomably awesome titties
Massive titties
Phake ass titties

Petty crime
U don't know shit
Masturbatory as an adjective
Pbeef jerky

Please flush the FUCKING
Urinal,
Motherfucker
PREESH, brah

Peeking down your shirt when you look away
Undressing you with my eyes
Making boner time
Pants tighten

PUSSIES, GET PUMPED UP
U GON FEEL THIS PUMP RIGHT HERE
MAN, I CAN'T GET ANY MORE PUMPED UP THAN THIS
PECAUSE IT'S HUMP DAY, JUST HUMPIN' AWAY


What is your P.U.M.P.?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please
Unbutton
My
Pants, Bitch!

heck yeah, man said...

YES!

Dus said...

Publicly posting
Unsavory material
Meant to offend the general
Public

Please don't
Underestimate
Manfred's
Package.

Pass the pickles
Uncle Charlie
My sandwich is in dire need of some
PUMPAGE!