Wednesday, May 26, 2010

HUMP DAY PUMP UP: DIVERSITY

Actually, diversity is a crock of shit, but that doesn't mean we can't APREESH these multi-cultural joints right here. Oh, you're not going to watch the videos? Is it because the band is diverse? Do you hate Hispanics? Oh you do? That ain't cool.

Chill out, watch the videos, have a taco, get PUMPED UP, embrace other cultures, and diversify that PUMP, dawg.

First little ditty we have here is entitled, "Empower". Clearly this is a reference to empowering your INNER-PUMP.





HOLY SHIT THIS SONG PUMPS ME UP SO MUCH. IF THIS PUMP CONTINUES, I'M GONNA EAT A BURRITO.

This song is called "Against the Spirits", but you know homeboy ain't really against spirits like wine, whiskey, vodka, gin, beer, and other awesome dranks. Nah, he's against ghosts and shit. Dudebro stakin' a stand against the spirits. Preach it, pussybeats.






Sweet pushpit, you pussies.

Looks like the PUMP UP worked, cause here's A BURRITO!




















This song is called "Pocket Full of Fat Caps". What a "fat cap" is, I'm not sure, but I think it has something to do with graffiti.






Better quality, HUMPY PUMPY FERK YEAH.

Dude's yellin' about fatcaps, and crap, I'll probably still be sleepin' when this got posted. It's funny, I could have shortened this HDPU to just one sentence: "Today is my first HDPU as an unemployed bum".

Check out tomorrow as tell you about the time I started feud with some crazy driver.

3 comments:

Darin said...

I hope you're living it up in New Orleans.

Dus said...

It's funny, when you're unemployed and think you have all the time in the world to create amazing blog posts, you come to learn that it's almost harder to blog. I much prefer wasting time at the office, spending half the day bloggin'. Now it's all Doritos and Price is Right and pullin' on it, over and over, and sittin' around the house in your boxers, and convincing yerself to have 6 beers every night.

Anyway, nice Mexi-pump today. pussybeats, gets me everytime.

Justin said...

You fuckwad. You're a lot cooler when you're not drinking, employed, and clothed. Just thought I'd let you know that. FERK YEAH.

Thought I'd also tell you that the "word verification" for this comment is "snerger". Get some.