Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HUMP DAY PUMP UP: SHORT WORK WEEK

Dude, I got a 3 day work week, what do you got?

Let's cut right to the chase - if you read yesterday, you know I got my bachelor party Thursday through Sunday. Read between the lines dawg: I ain't have to work on Thursday or Friday. That's a big FUCK YEAH. And with a big FUCK YEAH, comes A BIG HUGE PUMP!

I'm not entirely sure if I'm more PUMPED UP about having an awesome vacation on the beach with my dad, brother, and awesome friends, or if I'm more pumped about only working 3 days this week.

Fact is, WHO GIVES A SHIT, THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS, AND I'M PUMPED AS FUCK.

But not everybody is in my boat. Some of us have to work all week (lol).

We've all seen the movie Office Space, and it's so cliche to be all, "omg, my job is just like that movie", or "have you ever seen the office (TV show)? omg, that's just like my job". So cliche.

Well I'm not gonna claim that BS; but I am gonna say that this scene right here PUMPS ME UP more than any other scene in the movie. OK, except the scene where he asks Jennifer Aniston's character out, at her place of employment. That's pretty bad ass.

Ok, also the part where he tells her that he's not going to pay his bills anymore, because he doesn't want to. That gets my blood a-flowin!




But what's so PUMPY about admitting to yourself, your theraPIST, and your bitchy girlfriend that every day of your life is worse than the one before it? I don't know, but that's just it - admitting it, and doing something about it.

And if that "something about it" is "not giving a fo", then heck yeah, man.

THAT PUMPS ME UP.

You know what else?

Yeah, that scene from Office Space gets me JACKED; but THIS ENTIRE MOVIE PUMPS ME UP.

THERE IS NO DOWNTIME, and if you're PUMPED UP properly, you won't have any downtime either.



And this is kinda off-topic a bit, but still totally relevant. Somebody thought that not just making the following video, but uploading it onto the internet, was a good idea.



And just like that, youtube user "blackraptor97"'s folly, is our gain.

After watching the video, you should be PUMPED UP for a multitude or reasons, with the primary one being: YOU'RE NOT THE DIPSHIT THAT TOOK VIDEO OF A MOVIE ON HIS TV WITH A CAMERAPHONE, AND THEN POSTED IT ON YOUTUBE.

Think about that for a second, as you brazenly face the rest of this week. Think about that, as it fuels you to push onward. Are you going to use your cameraphone to film some (awesome) movie from a television set?

Or are you going MAKE YOUR OWN GODDAMN MOVIE ABOUT THE HISTORY OF BEING PUMPED UP?

You decide.

No comments: