Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HUMP DAY PUMP UP: SATISFACTION

Some might say I'm phoning today's HUMP DAY PUMP UP in, but I think the picture speaks for itself. A picture's worth a thousand words? Not usually, but today I believe it. Besides, we had some light misogyny on Monday, and may have more later this week.

But for now, let's focus on the PUMP.


















Friends please, let's set our sights a little higher than mere "satisfaction" - lettuce aim for being FURIOUSLY PUMPED UP.























PUMPED UP LIKE TIGER. Heck yeah, man.



Big thanks to **** for pointing me in the right direction towards this little gem.

2 comments:

Dus said...

like your man meat, short and sweet.

pumped!!

Tampa said...

This was the best pump up you've done. Especially since I usually just play those u-tube vids to die a little bit more inside on wednesdays - they don't pump me up.

TODAY FUCKING DID!

*Tampa contingency does not condone hitting anyone. Especially if anyone from work is reading this post during an employee review or something like that (big brother).