Friday, April 2, 2010

good friday? nah, GREAT FRIDAY!

FUCK YEAH ART WEEK!!! IS WRAPPING UP, LET'S GO OUT WITH A BANG.

What turns good Friday into GREAT FRIDAY? I'm so glad you asked.

Obviously Jesus taking bong hits hard as shit, and blowing the smoke in some kid's face - that's what what makes today GREAT!

















Other GREAT things about today: Jesus smoking a cigarette, talking shit to a bunch of people, while flipping everybody off! Fuggin' GREAT!























Yo, we got some guest-artists up in'iss bit too. My friend is a professional, and he made a contribution to ART WEEK!!!. Pretty badass, eh? FUCK YEAH IT IS, PUSSIES. After you take in all of ART WEEK!!!, check out his awesome webcomic. Shit's real good; and now when I read it, I almost think about cracking a smile.

















Look at that! A fuggen zombie! AWESOME!

And last, but certainly not (definitely) least, my Canadian friend agreed to help me out. Yeah, he was axin' me about ART WEEK!!! one day, and yo, I told 'im - "draw something, send it to me, and I'll post it".

Sure as shit, like 5 minutes later, I had this little gem hanging out in my inbox. Yo dad, if you're reading this, it's his sentiment, not mine. I think homeboy been listening to too much Stain'd.
























ART WEEK!!! 2010 is DONE! Back to regularly scheduled wordsmithery on Monday.

2 comments:

Tampa said...

I miss it already!

Anonymous said...

http://jesusorly.ytmnd.com/