Thursday, April 1, 2010

ART WEEK!!!: THE BATTLE II

In response to YOU making last year's THE BATTLE the most downloaded/adored/loved image of 2009, I knew I needed to attempt to recreate that genius.

I think I did a somewhat admirable job. Click on it. Take it all in.

















Really, the poopgun with the toilet-pack is pretty genius, right? A goat? A fuckin' horse?

You're goddamn right.

It's like, that background is so sweet that I didn't want to pollute it too much with my art. Oh, and hey, if you are responsible for creating that sweet background image, I guess I used it without your permission. Sorry, please consider this piece as payment.

Don't think this is the pinnacle of ART WEEK!!! Nah, we got something even more (?) epic coming up tomorrow. And I had to enlist the help of a couple friends.

Tomorrow: ART WEEK!!! GOOD, NO, GREAT, FRIDAY

1 comment:

Tampa said...

Classic. I'm wiping the tears from my eyes I shed as I enjoy this masterpiece.

I'm wiping them with a handkerchief full of glass shards.

Had to throw that in so it wasn't G A F.