Monday, March 15, 2010

thu bust vuwul uvur

Damn, this was like a couple weeks ago. I was talking with my friend/enemy from Wyoming, Canada. Yeah, homeboy lives in Canada or something. I don't know, maybe Wyoming is the crapital of Montana. I can never remember.

That's not important.

What's important is the conversation we had over IM, yes, during work hours, but I WAS ON MY LUNCH BREAK. All day.

We write some pretty fucked up stuff, like stuff that is pretty stupid, and a mix of slang, gibberish, jive talkin', and English.

Somehow it hit me that for some reason, I found the letter "u" to be the most versatile vowel ever. So I shared my feeling with my friend:

Heck Yeah, Man says:
u is the most universal vowel
*u us thu must unuvursul vuwul

Wyoming says:
lol

HYM says:
*lul

WY says:
*lul

HYM says:
huhu

WY says:
U FUCKUNG FUGGUT

This is where I decided that I'm not sure if I really need any other letters at all.

HYM says:
u us thu unly luttur u nuud

WY says:
fuck yuu dumbsluthuvur

HYM says:
u uu uuu uuuu uuuuuu u uuuu

WY says:
vug huvur

HYM says:
UUU UUUUU

WY says:
uuu

HYM says:
uuu

WY says:
uuu uuuuuu?

HYM says:
(lul)

WY says:
uuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uu, uuuu uuuuu uuuuu uuuuuu uuuuuuu?
uuuu://uuu.uuuuuuuuu.uuu

HYM says:
uuu

WY says:
uuuu uuuuu, uuu

HYM says:
uuu

WY says:
u'u uuuu uuu uuuu uuuuuu uuuu.

HYM says:
uuuu (lerl)


I'm 28 years old, about to get married to a DOCTOR, make a shitload of money, and somehow this is how I still amuse myself.

2 comments: