Wednesday, March 24, 2010

shitty realization

You know, I was just thinking that aside from the few people that care about me, my life is pretty much meaningless. If I died tomorrow, not a lot would change.

My friends and family might grieve for a couple days. My job would go to hell for a couple months. My ferrets would never get their litter boxes cleaned. The gym would be down one customer.

Other than that, not a lot of significant things would change. It's not like I'm discovering a cure for cancer or anything. I get up, go to work, work out, maybe wail on my guitar, clean the ferret's litter boxes, work on a blog, go to bed.

Then I do it all again.

And again, until the weekend.

Some people have a similar routine that they follow all their lives. In a couple years, I'll probably have kids, and then I'll have to take care of them. Goddamnit.

Then on the weekend, I try to take myself out of reality for 48 hours. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But nothing feels worse than the unavoidable, crushing despair that I feel every Sunday night.

After reading this post, I wasn't really sure how I felt about it. I mean yeah, I just had the mindblowing realization that my life really does suI'M JUST KIDDING YOU FUCKING PUSSIES FEEL THE PUMP RIGHT HERE



I GET REALLY FUCKING PUMPED UP ALL THE TIME

MAKE A CHANGE IN YOUR PUMP LEVELS, PUT THEM THROUGH THE ROOF MOTHERFUCKERS



I'm typing this thing Sunday night, and just looking for suitable videos for today's HDPU has got me so GODDAMN PUMPED UP, I'M NOT EVEN GONNA NEED HDPU ON WEDNESDAY. But not alla'yall get to experience that week-long PUMP. Heckyeahwoman is sitting here while I blast these videos, but she has a frown on her face.

Take that frown, turn it upside down, and GET SO PUMPED UP THAT YOU BREAK OUT IN HIVES AND HAVE TROUBLE BREATHING.

1 comment:

Dus said...

HOLY SHIT IM SO GODDAMN PUMPED, NICE FAKE OUT, YOU FUCKIN ALMOST MADE ME TEAR UP, WAY TO BRING MY PUMP LEVELS TO AN ALL TIME LOW, THEN SKYROCKET THAT SHIT BACK UP TO THE POINT WHERE FACES GET TORN OFF AND ANUSES BLEED. HDPU INDEED!