Friday, March 26, 2010

OUT MY FACE

YEAH DICKHEAD I SEE YOU COMIN' AT ME ON YOUR LITTLE MOPED. I CAN SEE YOUR BEADY LITTLE EYES THROUGH THE TINTED LENSES OF YOUR ASSHOLE SUNGLASSES. DON'T THINK THAT I DON'T SEE YOU LOOKIN' AT ME, THINKIN' THAT I'M THE JERK.

YOU SEE ME EYEBALLING YOU.

YOU SEE ME LOOKING DOWN AT YOU.

YOU SEE ME SNEERING.

TRYING TO ACT HARD WHILE RIDING IN ON YOUR WOMEN'S MOTORIZED BICYCLE, AND I'M CHILLIN' AT THE STOP SIGN IN MY MUSCLE CAR.

CHYEAH, I DRIVE A MAN'S CAR, A TANK.

YOU RIDE A WOMAN'S GAS POWERED TWO WHEELED TURD CRUISER.

I ROLL WITH A CREW - YOU ROLL WITH A LIFETIME OF EMASCULATION.















CLUCKZ AND FEATHER GOT MY BACK.






















MR JIGGLES WITH HIS LASER GATLING GUN RIDE SHOTGUN YA HERD

YOU BETTER GET OUT MY FACE 'FORE I PUT MY CROWBAR IN YOURS.

DON'T YOU KNOW WHERE I JUST CAME FROM? I JUST FINISHED UP A GLACIAL WORKOUT AT THE GAINESVILLE GYM, THE REAL GYM. Glacial? YEAH GLACIAL, whatever.

SON, I'M SO JACKED UP ON MAGICAL STEROID JESUS JUICE THAT IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO GET HOME TO RELEASE AN EMERGENCY MELTED HUXTABLE, I'D STOP THIS CAR, STEP OUT, AND FILL YOU FULLA HOLES.

And on an even higher note, ART WEEK!!! IS COMING BACK!!! Go ahead and check out what we did last year, and how awesome it was.

ART WEEK!!! 2010 - coming Monday, March 29, uh, 2010.

1 comment:

Tampa said...

A goddam unicycle is a step up from them girly bikes!!

Although, I really want to get one for cruisin' around town when there are games.

I mean... YOU WOULDN'T CATCH ME DEAD ON ONE OF THOSE BITCH BIKES!!