Friday, February 5, 2010

random fuck you: guy fieri

The first thing you think when you see this asshole, what is it?




















What immediately pops into your BRAIN?

What are you thinking right now?

Douchebag? Virgin? Eternal pud-whacker? 25 to life might be worth murdering this scumbag?

Nice sunglasses, dickhead.






















Just your average homeboy, gnawin' on a cob of the sweetest corn. Not at all wishin' it was a dude's dong. Nah, not at all.



Nice sleeveless shirt, asshole. Nice sleeveless shirt in public, asshole. The hair, the beard, the loudmouth personality, the children & wife beating*, I don't know where to start with him. Then he goes out in public, and without being totally jacked, wears a sleeveless shirt. He is everything that's wrong with...well, everything.

This turdcutter makes the subhuman queefs from Jersey Shore look like dudebro's I'd actually want to hang out with. Because of Guy Fieri, I am now contemplating booking DJ Pauly D to DJ our wedding lol.





















Just horrible.

I don't know, I guess I had a bad day today, and instead of coming home, hitting the bottle, then hitting heckyeahwoman again, I thought it would be better to focus my frustrations elsewhere. Due to his nonstop douchebaggery, he is the target of my disgust.

Guy Fieri, FUCK YOU; and FUCK your stupid TV show, you FAT FUCK.

*I have no idea if he actually beat anything besides his eunuch pud, I can only assume - due to his deliberately unfortunate appearance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it when he eats a deep fried mushroom, bacon & swiss burger with a secret sauce and says, "Mmmmmmm, that's money!"

Then again I like to watch the Beverly Hillbillie reruns too.

-uncl mike