Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i don't think this is in good taste

Have you noticed the massive amounts of people on facebook becoming fans of "I bet X can get to 1,000,000 fans before Y"?

I've seen it for sports teams, states, colleges, high schools, everything.

Well, I'm thinking of creating my own pages. But I'm gonna raise the stakes a little bit. That's right, I'm gonna start small, and do kind of a stupid one.

I bet Kim Kardashian can get 1,000,000 fans before her fat sister Khloe.

Then we're gonna slide up a little bit in the lack of taste scale.

I bet Hurricane Katrina can get 1,000,000 fans before the earthquake in Haiti.

I bet misogyny can get to 1,000,000 fans before racism.

I bet abusing your kids can get 1,000,000 fans before abusing your wife.

I got more!

I bet driving a nail through your hand can get 1,000,000 fans before cutting off one of your toes.

I bet taking a flamethrower to your dog can get 1,000,000 fans before throwing a toilet at your brother.

I bet stabbing a homeless person can get 1,000,000 fans before getting stabbed by a homeless person.

I bet accidentally cutting your fingernail a little too short can get 1,000,000 fans before accidentally jamming a q-tip all the way into your ear canal AND PUNCTURING YOUR EAR DRUM AND THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE AND IT HURTS LIKE HELL.

I bet finding an avid Twilight fan, and shitting on her, can get 1,000,000 fans before being a self-respecting Twilight fan.

I bet laughing when someone who watches tons of TV dies can get 1,000,000 fans before hating old people.

I bet farting in a tupperware container, and then smelling it later, can get 1,000,000 fans before accidentally drinking your own pee again.

I bet that by the time you read this tomorrow, I'll have NOM NOM NOM'd on whatever ridiculous, tasty dinner Heckyeahwoman is making. Holy shit I can't wait to eat.

I bet you reading my blog every day (Monday through Friday, of course) can get 1,000,000 fans before you not reading my blog every day.

No comments: