Wednesday, February 3, 2010

HUMP DAY PUMP UP: LAST NIGHT!



LAST NIGHT WAS THE SEASON PREMIER OF LOST!

MEGA BONER INDUCING PUMP RIGHT THERE!

If you recall my ranting from during last season of Lost, we get together with a group of about 7 or 8 friends, and bounce between houses, with the hosts each cooking dinner, and providing wine.

This season's premier was a little different - we all brought a dish this time. You wanna know what I brought?














Damn right, SAUSAGE. Well that's the plan anyway. You see, I'm typing this up on Monday night, cause I won't have time on Tuesday night - cause I'll be watching the GODDAMNED SHOW!

BUT BACK TO SAUSAGE - I LOVE SAUSAGE.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE?

WE'RE HAVIN' FONDUE!

I LOVE FONDUE!

I LOVE CHEESE FONDUE.

But please, fondon't let me eat all of it now!

Here, check the official trailer:



And yo, just because I enjoy taking in a weekly viewing of a television show with a bunch of friends, while taking turns cooking each other dinner, and drinking wine, doesn't mean I'm a pussy, and that I can't get fully PUMPED UP.

Check it, pussies:



The week is getting shorter, and there's only one way to finish it: PUMPED THE FUCK UP. The only way we're gonna do that is to get in the LOST MINDSET. Channel your inner island, and turn the rest of the week into that shitty airplane that was torn apart in the show.

But unlike in the TV show, this time, there are NO SURVIVORS.

AND THAT INCLUDES YOU

No comments: