Thursday, February 18, 2010

almost choked up a little

This is horrible.

So horrible, that I don't want to drag this out too much. I don't even know why I'm sharing this with you.

This might kill the massive PUMP you still have from yesterday. I know it killed mine.

One morning before work, I was furiously chowin' down on some granola, soy milk, blueberries, and a protein shake while flippin' through the channels. Such a tasty combination of healthy awesomeness. I had the volume way down on the TV cause Heckyeahwoman was still sleepin' so hard. Not sure what that had to do with anything, cause I can still hear the BOOB TUBE.

Anyway, I happened upon VH1, and there was a video on.

This video:



Oh great, a Nickelback video. Wonderful. But I watched the whole damn thing.

I don't know why, but it had me captivated. The daughter growing up, with her dead dad always there, but not really there. It made me choke up a little. Like, if I wasn't immune to crying/doing pussy things, I totally would have thought about shedding a tear.

After watching the video, I just assumed the dad was dead - like he got in some horrific car accident or something, and he died a burning, horrible death. I think it would be cooler if instead of him appearing all normal in the video, he would appear all mangled, bloody, and burnt up. Just like he died.

Or the video could just be a brutal montage of him dying. Yeah, you never would be alone again, you'd always have that mental image of your dad melting. How special.

Or he could come back as a flesh eating zombie and totally ruin that twat's graduation, wedding, etc.

This video really hit close to home cause both my parents are dead too; so I guess I should be more sensitive. Lol just kidding, they're both alive and awesome. And I def shouldn't be more sensitive.

Anyway, shame on me for watching a Nickelback video in the first place.

Here, let's all watch the video below. This'll make up for any nausea/vomming caused by the N'back vid.



Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Interesting fun fact - one of the guys in one of the above videos is gay. Take a guess which one.

No comments: