Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HUMP DAY PUMP UP: haha

Dude, right now it's Tuesday evening, and I don't have anything for the weekly HUMP DAY PUMP UP. But then it hit me! I didn't even comment on the best events that transpired over the weekend! That's right, I already had awesome posts scheduled for Monday and Tuesday.

Whatever, I think HUMP DAY PUMP UP is a better day for this, anyway!





















WOW! DIE BRENT FAVRE!

So yeah, I didn't really have any idea about what to post about for today, but just remembering the game on Sunday, that PUMPED ME UP.

AND I HOPE IT PUMPED YOU UP TOO.

IF NOT, THIS VIDEO IS SURE TO GET YOUR PUMP JUICES A-FLOWIN'!



Hell yeah, that slow motion action is what the doctor ordered.

And I don't know about this one, maybe you've seen it already - it's definitely a couple years old. But HOLY LOL @ the mother laughing so furiously. She's kind of hot too.



AND HOT CHICKS LAUGHING AT FAT KIDS PUMPS ME UP!

HOLY FUCK I LOVE SEEING FATASSES GET TORMENTED. What's up with the retard zombie-kid in the beginning of the video?



What did we learn today? We learned that being mean to fat kids is awesome.

We learned that its A-OK to pick on little fatties.

We learned that Brent Favre sucks dong.

And you know what else? This song is pretty bad ass too.

No comments: