Wednesday, January 6, 2010

FIRST HDPU OF 2010

I don't even know where to start this. Just the fact that all 15 of you have been reading this blog long enough for me to post HUMP DAY PUMP UPS all the way into 2010, astounds me.

This calls for a celebration!

And there's only one way to celebrate! Wif mah main man, ANDREW WK! FUCK YEAH



We've all partied before, and we've all been to parties. But let me ask you this: Have you ever been partying at a party when this particular song came on? I've thrown parties where people are partying when I put this song on, and I've been partying at crazy parties when this song came on...

...and the result was always the same - I partied harder. And harder. And harder. Until I was ROCK HARD. Don't believe me? Listen up lowball, you don't know shit. Nobody would dare dispute that.

I don't even know where I'm going with this.

But I do know where I'm going with THIS:



HOLY FUCK WITH VIDS LIKE THIS, 2010 IS GOING TO BE THE BEST GODDAMN YEAR EVER HOLY SHIT.

2 absolutely crushing, awesome songs, and surprisingly awesome audio. To give you an idea of how awesome this shit is, if this show were to happen in Gainesville, tomorrow, I'd probably pay upwards of $1000 to be there.

Ok, that's not true - I wouldn't pay shit. But it would be pretty sweet.

I can't believe I had a chance to see this band, and snoozed. FUCK.



WHAT THE FUCK I'M MOSHING IN MY GODDAMN LIVING ROOM I JUST SPINKICKED A 3 LEGGED CAT. PICKING UP FERRETS WTF.

If you're in the doldrums in this new year, you best check out these vids, and rip the shit outta 2010.

YOUR NUMBERS UP, YOU'RE WASHED UP



The name of the band is The Promise. Great band, and I've known these guys for years now. Actually I don't know them at all - if I'd pass one of them on the streets, I probably wouldn't even know it. But that's not what matters.

What matters is THE STRAIGHTEDGE. Lol, just kidding, what matters is THE PROMISE.

MY PROMISE.

MY PROMISE TO KEEP THIS SHIT POPPING ALL THROUGHOUT 2010.

OK, we better wrap this shit up before somebody'z head EXPLODES.

No comments: