Thursday, December 3, 2009

my family was very accepting

Heckyeahwoman made me watch some wedding show on TLC. It was some crap about these broads looking for the perfect dress. I can't imagine anybody giving a shit about this show. Anyway, they follow a couple slores as they make appointments at this bridal shop.

I think the name of the show is "Say Yes to The Dress", but say no to the bitch wearing it.

It seems like it's just one bridal store, cause it seems to feature the same couple employees. One of the bitches that works there is just that, a fucking bitch. The other dude they always have on there is a cranky little boy that looks like death warmed over. Rat-lookin' motherfucker.

Anyway, they show the chicks picking out, trying on, and fawning over all the dresses; but usually they talk a little bit about the couple, how they met, and some other random bullshit.

That's when it happened.

The subject of this post, "my family was very accepting" - those were the very words uttered by an Indian lady (dot, not American), who was talking about her family accepting her American/white fiance.

Surprisingly, they didn't show the groom talking about how "accepting" his family is, of his Indian bride.

Like the bride's family is bending over backwards, or something, by accepting the groom, just because he's not Indian.

I just can't imagine that flying if it were the other way around:

"I'm just so happy that my family is very accepting of me marrying somebody who isn't white".

That shit wouldn't fly.

HOLY SHIT THAT PISSES ME OFF.

This shit was on cable too. That means that however many people that watched the show, just saw that it is OK to discriminate against white people. Shit like that belongs on BET, or written about somewhere in The Root.

The funny thing is, here I am, crying about racism, when I've had multiple people tell me that I'm the most racist person they know. Of course, those people were bullshit liberals who have no idea what racism is, but still.

Because of what happened on that show, I'm going to change my life. That's right, it will now be my goal to discriminate against everybody I can. I'm even going to discriminate against animals.

I'm going to go back to school and get an MBA, so I can become some sort of manager where I hire people. Lol, watch me wind up as a shift manager at Hardee's. WHATEVER AT LEAST I'LL BE ABLE TO HIRE PEOPLE. Then, when I bring people in for interviews, it's going to be awesome.

Sexism, Ageism, Racism, Specieism, everything. I'm going to be so goddamn prejudiced, my head is going to explode.

I can't wait. After becoming some bigwig manager at some huge corporation, at some point, I'm going to need a receptionist. After bringing in multiple people, and putting them through rigorous interviews; I'm going to call each of them back, and tell them they start on Monday. And then when they all show up, they're going to walk into the building and get greeted by my brand new HORSE RECEPTIONIST.

THAT'S RIGHT YOU WEIRDO HUMANS, I JUST COULDN'T ACCEPT THAT YOU WERE TOO HUMAN, SO I HIRED A HORSE INSTEAD!














NOW GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY SWEET OFFICE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm, the correct spelling is "injun" pronounced just like it's spelled.


unclmike