Wednesday, December 9, 2009

HUMP DAY PUMP UP: BAD ASS EDITION

The other day at work I encountered a wise man. And by wise, I mean just the type of man that doesn't like to fuck around.

He had a little helpful advice for me: "Ace of Spades is such a bad ass song, you should do a HUMP DAY PUMP UP with that."

Before I can give an appropriate response, I had to appreciate the fact that he has enough respect for me that he didn't have to tell me what band does "Ace of Spades".

MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT THIS IS A BAD ASS SONG? JUST WAIT TILL NEXT GODDAMN WEDNESDAY YOU SON OF A BITCH HERE'S THAT FUCKING HUMP DAY PUMP UP.



Sorry for the CAPS, I guess I got a little worked up. What an awesome song though. I remember one time I went to see Motorhead, and the other couple awesome bands that were opening.

One of the bands that was supposed to open, Skarhead, actually got kicked off the tour for stealing money lol. I was kinda bummed when I got there and saw they weren't playing. But suddenly I felt safer lol.

Check out the drummer wearing the skull mask. THAT'S BAD ASS AND IT PUMPS ME UP.



Also playing that show was Hatebreed, another bad ass band. Though their newer output is questionable, Satisfaction is the Death of Desire is 26 minutes of nonstop BADASSERY. There has been plenty of bedroom, bathroom, shower, car, and living room moshing to Hatebreed. One time, like a year ago, I was even floorpunching in my office.

Oh yeah, and I guess some moshing at shows too.



Dropkick Murphys also played that show, but after that last video, I don't really give a shit about anything else.

We've finally reached the halfway point in this wretched week. Somehow, you've managed to survive the first couple days, and somehow, you're going to manage to survive the next couple days. If you don't survive, and somehow die or something, sorry. But for those of us that will live, GET PUMPED UP.

You just saw 3 BAD ASS VIDEOS that were created to PUMP YOU UP, and what's more? I've got heckyeahwoman's department xmas party on Saturday night. Just thinking about all the awesome stuff that happened last year, PUMPS ME UP.

I think maybe tomorrow or Friday, I'll make a post about some of the insane crap that went down lol. Till then, GET PUMPED UP YOU FUCKING PUSSIES.

No comments: