Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HUMP DAY PUMP UP: BY SPECIAL REQUEST

You remember how a couple weeks ago I talked about how if you think you can PUMP all 7 readers UP more than me, to LET ME KNOW?

YOU REMEMBER THAT?

Well I had one taker.

Sending me an email, he suggested we do a HDPU from an awesome band, Buried Alive.

GREAT IDEA. I LOVE BURIED ALIVE. Truly, an awesome band that PUMPS ME WAAAAAAY UP. BUUUUT, I already did a HUMP DAY PUMP UP featuring some of their videos.

They hardly had any decent videos online last time I searched, and it was a pain in the ass to find something that was semi-ok. But I looked again, and scoured the web for this HUMP DAY PUMP UP - so check out this video of Buried Alive doing one of their best songs. Check out how the crowd goes APESHIT!

buried alive - youtube video

WAIT THERE IS NO YOUTUBE BURIED ALIVE VIDEO; BECAUSE WHEN I IMMEDIATELY WROTE MY FRIEND BACK, ORDERING HIM TO SUPPLY ME WITH A COUPLE VIDEOS THAT PUMP HIM UP, SO I COULD POST THEM...

...HE DIDN'T GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY, SO I SAID FUCK IT.

IM SUCH AN ASSHOLE. Sorry man, this HDPU is dedicated to you.

And in case you're not aware, being an asshole PUMPS ME UP.

Let's get on with the PUMP UP, shall we?

Here's a little song by a little band I like to call BANE. Watch as everybody goes APESHIT during the intro. Guaranteed, these assholes are PUMPED UP to be PUMPING UP the entire crowd.



I bet if I would have told you I was going to post a video from the Dillinger Escape Plan, you'd know exactly what video I was going to post. Do you know why that is?

BECAUSE THIS SONG IS AWESOME



Oh sit, now here's the conundrum: I'm posting another video from the Dillinger Escape Plan! What video is this gonna be? I bet you have no idea! Or you could have scrolled down a very little bit to see.



Also, in both those DEP videos, I think the guitarist on the (our) left side of the stage is wearing the same yellow shirt lol.

For any of you romantics out there, here's a bonus pump for that azzzzz: HECKYEAHWOMAN gets back in town today, and I can't wait! SO PUMPED UP!

Oh wait, you got a problem, you think that's a little mushy?

Well you know what's really gonna be mushy, motherfucker? What's gonna be mushy motherfucker is whatever's gonna be left of you after I fill you full of lead, and then take each of the dozens of bullets out of your body myself, then I'm going to beat you to death with my crowbar. After that I'm going to take the business end of the crowbar and pry your fucking head off, then I'm going to get a sledgehammer, and smash your severed head till it's one with the ground.

Not forgetting about your decapitated body, I'm going to douse it in gasoline, and light it on fire, then I'm going to piss all over it before it turns all to ash. Never being satisfied with a half-assed job here, I'm going to go buy a brand new Cadillac Escalade and repeatedly run your body over until it's flatter than a mushed pancake.

Finally, I'm going to scrape all of what's left of you off the ground, drive you out to some farm, put you in a wheelbarrow that was previously just used for hauling manure, and just verbally berate you for hours.

Still think I'm too mushy?

lol

No comments: