Thursday, November 19, 2009

sweet guitar riff

I dabble in music. I dabble very poorly. But not bad enough to not buy a SWEET ELECTRONIC DRUM SET a year and a half ago.

It's awesome.

It make so many awesome sounds.

I also have a couple of badass guitars. Man, those power chords sound hard as hell.

And with those badass guitars, go a couple really dope amps. Those things amplify the shit out of my wailing.

I have some recording equipment, and some microphones and stuff, to capture all this nonstop badassery.

It's not uncommon for me to melt neighbor's faces/annoy the shit out of them with my brutal jamming.

With all that awesome gear, you'd think I'd be in there all the time, just hammering away on something.

Nah, that ain't me.

I don't even need instruments to write the most badass riffs.

Check this little joint out (about 185 bpm):

daaahhh neh neh neh, neh neh neh, neh neh neh JUN JUN JUN JUN deh neh neh deh neh neh

(guitar squeeeeeeaaaalllll)

I would probably go through that a couple times for the intro, or maybe use it as a verse.

What you think? Should I speed it up a little? Or maybe I should slow it down?

Imagine how badass it sounds when it's live and in stereo, blasting your eardrums.

No comments: