Wednesday, August 12, 2009

HUMP DAY PUMP UP: multiple pumps

I don't know about you, but today is HUMP DAY; and I'm PUMPED UP. When I was a kid, this song used to PUMP ME UP. Whenever I was doing something, and this song would come one, I'd do whatever I was doing that much more furiously.



And roughly 20 years later, I'm still getting pumped up. I was at the gym the other day, feeling a little down. So I hollered at the owner, "EH YO, LEMME GET SUMTHIN THAT'S GONNA GET ME MOVIN, DAWG!".

And without thinking twice, he tossed, from across the gym, one of these:






















I chugged that thing so fast that I couldn't even taste it. Within seconds I was all up on the benches doing shit like this:



Man, before long, I had that whole gym pumped up. We were all dancing, lifting weights, grinding, drinking, and partying at the gym. This big ass disco ball magically appeared from out of the ceiling, and yo, it was party central.

Tunes were pumpin'.

Adrenalin was rushin'.

Everybody was PUMPED!

We all knew the party couldn't last forever, and apparently the GODS OF THE PUMP knew that too, so the tunes were appropriately switched to go from INSANELY PUMPED UP to KEEPIN THAT PUMP UP THROUGHOUT THE DAY:



FINAL PUMP: MY BROTHER AND HIS GIRLFRIEND ARRIVE IN TOWN AROUND 2:15 PM EST TODAY HOLY SHIT I AM SO PUMPED I REFUSE TO USE PROPER PUNCTUATION

WE'RE GONNA GO DRAGON HUNTING, EAT SO MUCH FOOD, HIT THE BEACH, SHOOT ROCKETS FROM FLAMETHROWERS MY HEAD HIS GONNA EXLPLODE OMG

4 comments:

Hungover in Milwaukee said...

BEST HDPU EVER!!!!

Dus said...

oh how i just picture you, shakin' dat ass...

i think this was a needed pump-break from the metal vids, although that is what you do best.

Rick the Stick said...

You think that was good?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHLzXufnnog

Anonymous said...

I had never even seen that disco ball before and then the stripper poles that came out of the ceilin was crazy!