Thursday, July 30, 2009

re: blowin chunks

Do you remember my blog from like 2 DAYS AGO?

YOU BETTER REMEMBER IT.

Anyway, holy lol, I got an email from the 'skank' ex-girlfriend. She was offended because I called her a skank. Wow.

In truth, she wasn't really a skank. Like not at all. But that's not the point. The point is she totally remembered this happening, and how awesome it was. And I guess it pissed her off. Well it didn't really piss her off too much, she seemed to be pretty good natured about the whole thing.

Here are some excerpts:

"I really don't think it's right for you to refer to me as a skank! That hurts my feelings! I don't know if you remember or not, but the reason you broke up with me was because I wouldn't put out."

Yeah, I remember. Also:

"But I should also have you know that the reason I wouldn't put out, was because the entire time we were dating, you were blasting other girls on the regular. I didn't feel comfortable doing with you, what you were doing with what seemed like everyone else."

It's cool, baby.

"Despite all that, I can still look back fondly on all the special times we spent together, especially the time you described in your blog. I can't believe how much you puked that night! I also remember that one time you came over, and we were gonna watch a movie, but you were in such a bad mood because I wouldn't shut up. I'm sorry I caused you to be so angry; I still have slight markings on my face from those welts".

There she is, rambling again.

"Anyway, I need to get going, it was good to hear from you in the form of a blog post indirectly involving me. I hope everything is great for you. I'm sorry again for being such, as you would say, an annoying twat! Take care!"

There you have it folks.

No comments: