Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HUMP DAY PUMP UP

Everybody get PUMPED UP today - It's Wednesday, the week is just about half over, and Piebald is awesome.



Another awesome song to get you PUMPED up. But wait, WTF does "piebald" even mean? Well, besides "an awesome band"? You see, I always just thought the band made up the name by combining two awesome words - pie & bald.

Who doesn't like pies? Retards, that's who. I guess nobody is really that PUMPED to be bald, so I guess it's not really that awesome of a word. It does sound kind of cool to say though - I wish it meant something else.

Whatever, thefreedictionary.com says:
Adjective
marked in two colours, esp. black and white
Noun
a black-and-white horse

Speaking of "piebald", here's more!



I don't know. This guy isn't piebald.






















BUT THIS IS!



GD, just a workin' man, tryin' to throw some PUMP into ur HUMP DAY if yaknowutimsayin.

1 comment:

Dus said...

OH HELL YES!! MY PUMPED LEVELS ARE UPPPPPP, SON!!! WHO DOESN'T LIKE PIEBALD??

HEY!!! YOU'RE PART OF IT!!!

GODDAMMIT I'M RUNNIN AROUND THE OFFICE WITH MY SHIRT OFF RIGHT NOW, AHHHHH!! AH.