Wednesday, July 8, 2009

HUMP DAY PUMP UP: 'YOU'RE GONNA HATE IT' EDITION

I don't care, I love Maroon 5. The newest album, "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" is awesome. I'm listening to it right now. I don't really listen to it at the gym, or on the trail or anything, but THIS SHIT PUMPS ME UP.

"Goodnight, Goodnight"



I tried to pick a favorite, but it was so hard. I wish I could have posted a video for every song on the album.

"Won't Go Home Without You", live



Honestly, I could post Maroon 5 videos all day, but I know most of you are probably pretty pissed off right now lol.

No mashing today, no killing, no cutting, no lighting anybody on fire, no stabbing, no peeing on anybody today.

LOL OK THAT WAS A LIE. GET PUMPED UP NOW - HOLY SHIT WE'RE GONNA KILL EVERYBODY.



I really do enjoy Maroon 5 though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fag.

Jan said...

This did not pump me up.