Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HUMP DAY PUMP UP: Birthday Edition

Some of you may know that I turn 35 this weekend, so I'd like to celebrate by posting some of my favorite vids.

I was gonna post Screeching Weasel and Strung Out, but I just did that a couple weeks ago lol. Whatevs, here are some awesome songs for you to suck on.

Misfits - Dig Up Her Bones



Misfits - Don't Open Till Doomsday



Goddamn, American Psycho is so awesome.

And yeah, I know motherfuckers are gonna be crying about the lack of Danzig. But if you know anything about me, you know we won't tolerate a lack of Danzig. Holler @ ur boi.



This was a tough HUMP DAY PUMP UP to not only write, but to finish too, man. I was trolling youtube for videos, and I must have listened to 15 Misfits songs, and by the time I was on the third one, I was so PUMPED UP that I almost called my brother to tell him how PUMPED UP I WAS. I didn't call him; instead I called my Dad, and said whats up to him oh man it was awesome.

Then after I talked to my Dad, I got back onto the interwebs, and got even more PUMPED UP by watching more videos. This got me so PUMPED UP, that I totally forgot how full I was, from the awesome Indian food we had for dinner, that I went and got a beer. THAT BEER WAS SO COLD, AND IT TASTED SO RIGHT, AND THE MUSIC SOUNDED SO AWESOME THAT I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO EXPLODE HOLY SHIT I AM SO PUMPED UP RIGHT NOW I WISH I COULD MAKE THIS FONT EVEN BIGGER, IM IN ALL CAPS AND THIS IS AS BIG AS IT'LL GO.

OH SHIT I GUESS YOU CAN MAKE IT BIGGER. OR BOLD, I GUESS.

OK, NEVERMIND.

I AM SO PUMPED UP RIGHT NOW


2 comments:

Rick the Stick said...

35? You don't look a day over 20-something.

Anonymous said...

Happy almost Birthday HYM!