Tuesday, July 7, 2009

couple things from work

Keeping with the work theme, started yesterday, here are a couple other noteworthy happenings at work.

1. The other day, I was just standing at the urinal peeing, and farting. And I don't know why, but I was giggling really hard. Like, I know it's rude to fart out in public, outside of a bathroom, but I'm sure these flatulences were audible from beyond the bathroom door. I don't know what you want from me - I went into the bathroom and farted where I was supposed to.

2. A lot of my time at work is spent on the phone. I called this broad up, and got her voicemail greeting, which said something to the effect of this: "I'm sorry I missed your call, I'm in the office today; but unfortunately I'm not available to take your call right now". No shit you're not available to take my call - that's why I'm listening to your voicemail greeting YOU RETARD TWAT.

3. I was sherkin' my duties at work, and went into the kitchen to get some more tea, and I spied the front page of the newspaper, and the headline was, "Hot Weather to Stay". ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? It was June in Florida - of course the hot weather is gonna stay. Seriously, the Gainesville Sun is horrible. If this shit keeps up, I may be better off reading the New York Times, lol yeah right.

If I were a gamblin' man, I'd bet on a few more work-themed posts this week.

No comments: