Tuesday, June 23, 2009

mustache may results

Anybody remember MUSTACHE MAY!?!?!

Haha apparently I didn't either! It's already almost July, and I totally forgot to post the update lol.















That's not so bad, is it?

I grew a much darker, thicker mustache than last year. I think it's because I started like a week early!




















Notice the poster in the background - those guys look pissed, and now I do too.















This was the last of like 40 pictures heckyeahwoman took for me. She has wobbly hands, so it took a while for us to get a decent non-blurry shot. You can see the disgust just seething on my face.

Goddamn, I've lost weight. Just at Christmas time, I was right around 205...a firm, jacked 205. Now, at the end of May, I'm down to like 187ish. Notice though, my forearms ain't nuthin' to mess with. That really doesn't have that much to do with mustaches and stuff, but you can kind of tell that I look skinnier. Don't worry Mom & Dad, I'm not dying.

I can't wait till next year so I can grow a 'stache again. I'm thinking about doing like a MUSTACHE MARCH - MAY. That would be hell, but sometimes that's what you gotta do. Maybe next time I'll plan ahead and if anybody else thinks they can grow a better 'stache, we can have a contest, with a prize.

HUMP DAY PUMP UP TOMORROW - GET READY

1 comment:

Dus said...

God i was scared of that thing on your face when you picked me up at the airport, but over time i learned to love it. mustache may = 2 dicks up.