Thursday, June 25, 2009

i cooked!

So check this out, ur boi here is starting to cook a little bit. I was cruisin' the internet superhighway, trollin' for some mad tasty recipes, and I came across this Chilean Spiced Dahl thing.

My first thought was, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"

My next thought was, "that picture makes it look pretty tasty".

3rd thought, "I'm gonna make a big fuckin' mess, and heckyeahwoman is gonna be PISSSSED".

As a matter of fact, I did wind up making a big fuckin' mess, but heckyeahwoman wasn't really pissed at all. Rather, she was almost kind of impressed with my ambitious undertaking.















Above you can see some of the chopped up tomatoes. Sadly, I didn't think to take pictures until I had already chopped everything up. We have this sweet Chop Wizard thing, and it's awesome. Just look at it.















You can see I'm boiling something; most likely it was the potatoes and other veggies. They took a while to boil, and actually boiled over, making a mess. This was one of the times I thought heckyeahwoman was gonna be ticked, but she was cool.















Here you can see both the lentils (left) and random veggies (right) boiling or whatever. The big ass pot on the right was about to be inundated with boiled lentils. That was a lot of CHILEAN SPICED DAHL FUCK YEAH. It wound up being really tasty.

I made a special trip to the grocery store for all this crap, and of course, I forgot the flatbread, lol.















There you can see part of the aftermath. Not aftermath so much as a bunch of clean dishes yo. I like to clean the dishes as I go because, well, I like to do the dishes.

Oh you think it's weird that a man likes to clean dishes?

WELL LET'S SEE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING WHEN MY CROWBAR IS STICKING IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD WHILE I'M BURNING YOU TO DEATH WITH A SCALDING HOT CHILEAN SPICED DAHL, MOTHERFUCKER (sorry mom & dad)

1 comment:

Dus said...

this was a pleasant read for me on a calm, peaceful thursday morning, until i came to that last part LOL. And it's true, you DO love doin' dem dishes.