Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HUMP DAY PUMP UP: ELVEN EDITION

Ok, it's Wednesday, you know the drill - I post awesome videos, and pair it with some witty banter; and you watch the vids, get blown away by my wit, and proceed to have the BEST FUCKIN' WEDNESDAY EVER.

So check out in the video below, the dude with the violin walking out of the shed at :09 gets me every time. And then right away, when it goes to the shot of the group playing, the dude on the left, banging on the bongo with some sort of mallet, oh god I lose it.



Great song, get pumped UP YOU FUCKING PUSSIES. THESE GUYS WRITE SONGS ABOUT DRINKING, FIGHTING, EATING MEAT, AND PILLAGING, AND ALL YOU'RE DOING IS SITTING IN YOUR OFFICE PLAYING WITH YOUR STAPLER.

Hey dad, you reading? Cause this video right below is for you.



Goddamnit, I love Wednesdays. I almost posted this on Monday, cause I was typing it up Sunday evening, and I just started getting so pumped up that I think I'm gonna explode. I hope I make it till HUMP DAY.

No comments: