Monday, June 15, 2009

attn: facebookers re: join this group

Oh hey, I just found this sweet facebook group that may interest you...if you're on facebook, and are looking for a group to join.

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=1138793094&share_id=119039665568&post_id=119039665568&comments#/group.php?gid=2210326602

"Conservative, Christian, Pro-life, Pro-gun, Pro-Death Penalty, Heterosexual"
For Hardcore Conservative Christians.

Well, let's see what we got here:

Conservative - Actually that's not conservative, that's right wing neocon nut-jobs parading around as conservatives. And that ain't cool.

Christian - I'm not here to judge you because of your faith; I'm here to judge you because you're an idiot.

Pro-life - How about if you don't want to have an abortion, don't have one. I'm a dude (a fucking good-looking, jacked and tan one), and my whole thing is that, well, you're mother should have swallowed you.

Pro-gun - Fuck yeah, I can get behind this. I love guns. Hey let's go shooting.

Pro-death penalty - Death by Steven Seagal, in "Under Siege", is the ultimate death penalty. Let's make it happen.


Heterosexual - Ain't nothin wrong with being heterosexual, but for some reason I don't think that's what this group had in mind lol. Of all the things to cry about in this world (Juliette died on Lost!) and people are crying about gay marriage. YOU FUCKING RETARDS, JULIETTE WAS HOT AS HELL.



Personally, I like the shot at 0:35.

Honestly though, I don't even know where to start. So I'll just sum it up with a single, hearty, "lol".

In brighter news, if any of the members of this facebook group are reading, you may not want to read tomorrow...we're having a science post.

No comments: